Year 4 Teaching Assistant
Year 4 Teaching Assistant - Solihull
Monarch Education are an Education Recruitment Agency who specialise in placing Educational Professionals in their ideal roles across many Educational settings. Monarch are currently working alongside a Primary School in the Solihull Area to find a Year 4 Teaching Assistant to work Monday - Friday from September until March 2020, supporting children with a range of abilities in a Year 4 Classroom.
The ideal candidate for this Year 4 Teaching Assistant role will be able to work alongside all pupils in Year 4 Classroom as well as the rest of the school to promote a positive and engaging setting for all pupils throughout the school day.
To be considered for this role, you must be confident / hold the following:
- It is essential that you hold a Level 3 or equivalent qualification in Childcare or Education
- Must be experienced supporting Primary pupils in an educational environment
- Confident supporting children to meet their educational, behavioural and social targets
- Must have a strong knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
- Able to liaise effectively with both colleagues, the class teacher and parents / carers on the achievement / requirements of each child
- You must be able to establish and maintain a safe environment for all pupils
- Able to set clear and appropriately high expectations and targets for all pupils in your care
School Location: Solihull Accessibility: Easily accessible on Public Transport / Onsite Parking
Your application will be subject to an enhanced DBS and two references, so it is essential that you have previous experience of working in an Educational Setting.
If you consider yourself to be the ideal candidate for this position then please feel free to contact us on 0121 272 8665 or via email at Shannon.email@example.com
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
- Primary School