Primary School, Primary School
Europe , England , South West England , Somerset , Bath
£80.00 – £130.00 per day
11 October 2018
08 November 2018
KS2 Teachers Needed For Regular Work in Bath.
Are you a qualified primary teacher looking for regular Key Stage 2 assignments within our Bath primary schools? If so we would like to hear from you…
Monarch Education are currently recruiting for reliable qualified teachers with KS2 experience in order to fulfil our client schools needs for day to day, short-term and permanent appointments in Bath & North East Somerset.
If you would like regular, flexible work in a variety of environments then a great opportunity awaits.
You will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with high expectations of what children can achieve, you will also have a detailed understanding of the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
* excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
* Demonstrable ability in raising attainment
* Reading recovery specialists (Desirable)
* SAT's booster teachers (Desirable)
* Believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment
* Good Classroom management skills
* ICT knowledge (Desirable)
* good organisational and time-management skills;
* energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication and self-discipline;
* initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working abilities;
* imagination, creativity and a sense of humour;
* good judgement and an analytical mind;
These roles are ideal for either NQT's looking to broaden experience within a variety of environments or seasoned educators looking to continue their passion in teaching. Whatever your preferences, Monarch Education can provide the exact teaching roles you're looking for.
Monarch and our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS checks are required for all successful applicants.
If you are interested in hearing more about the opportunities that we have for the next academic year, please call Drew Radford on 0117 938 2100 or email your up to date CV to Andrew.Radford@monarcheducation.com