Europe , England , S. W. England , Wiltshire , Chippenham
£9.85 – £10.85 per hour
14 September 2018
12 October 2018
Monarch Education are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator within schools located in the Wiltshire area, starting as soon as possible.
Candidates must have experience. This position would suit somebody who is looking to broaden their horizons, you will be comfortable working as part of a team and have excellent communication skills.
Duties will include:
* To take messages off the answer phone, early morning from teachers phoning in sick,
* Try to cover internally, if not then cover with agencies,
* Responsible for compiling packs for supply teachers with include timetables, printed registers, absence request forms etc
Attendance, duties include:
* Managing all aspects of children's attendance,
* Making calls to parents,
* Sending parents Letters,
* Completing home visits,
* Must have spot lighting knowledge
* Used to working to strict deadlines,
* Not afraid to take on new tasks,
* Able to multi task,
If you do not hold a current DBS and haven't subscribed to the online service, you will need to complete a new DBS through Monarch Education. The cost of the DBS will then be refunded once you have worked 12 working days.
If you feel you meet the criteria and are looking to work for a bright, enthusiastic and diverse company, please forward a copy of your up to date CV with two referee details to Adam at: