Europe , England , W. Midlands , West Midlands , Birmingham
£100.00 – £160.00 per day
13 February 2018
13 March 2018
*** Fantastic opportunity for Maths practitioner in North Birmingham based Secondary ***
Monarch Education are pleased to be representing a vibrant secondary school in North Birmingham. We are recruiting for an excellent teacher who is keen to become part of a successful Maths department.
Job type: Maternity Maths Cover
Starting: Summer Term
Working hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday) - school will consider job share
Location: North Birmingham (Handsworth)
Minimum Qualification: Experienced in delivering curriculum (Ideal: QTS - NQTS welcome)
Salary: £23,400 (pro rata) - salary will be paid at a daily rate and is negotiable
Our partner School are hoping to find an enthusiastic Maths teacher to deliver first class teaching to the children attending. The school is accessible for applicants from around the West Midlands as is close to the M5 & M6.
Your role as Maths Cover Teacher will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Supporting secondary aged children with the maths curriculum
- Delivering well managed lessons
- Working within a team of maths teachers
- Providing excellent support to children with special needs
Why apply for this job?
- 12 week contract (flexibility)
- Pre planned lessons available
- Excellent leadership team
- Opportunities for permanent role once contract complete (if interested)
- Recruitment agency support with DBS check and interview coaching
This could be the job for you, if all the above sounds exciting - click 'APPLY NOW' and we will be in touch.
If you are interested in this role or have questions please contact Tom Bacon via email; firstname.lastname@example.org we look forward to hearing from you.
Phone: 0121 2728469