Europe , England , W. Midlands , West Midlands , Dudley
£65.00 – £70.00 per day
19 June 2017
17 July 2017
SEN LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR SCHOOL IN DUDLEY
Monarch Education are currently searching for an enthusiastic and passionate SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a Dudley SEND school supporting students with Severe Learning Difficulties from age 4-19 yrs.
The right candidate for this role will:
- Have availability to work on a full time basis Monday - Friday
- Have a valid TeamTeach qualification or willing to attend and complete a TeamTeach course provided by Monarch Education.
- A pro-active and can do attitude mixed with a vibrant and approachable personality
- The ability to be flexible, be forward thinking and able to work under pressure
- Be comfortable with personal care and toileting throughout your time at work
It would also be advantageous to have:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification (desired but not essential)
- Makaton Qualification (desired but not essential)
This role requires a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment. It is essential that the candidate for this role will also have the ability to build a great rapport with both the children and teachers alike. Someone with previous experience of working in a busy school or care environment where team work and willingness to get involved is crucial to the role and also to the learning and development of the pupils within the school.
Our school caters for approximately 62 children who are primary & Secondary aged. The school takes in children who are all statemented with Severe Learning Difficulties and some additional needs such as Autism and Asperger's Syndrome.
This is a difficult and intense yet rewarding environment where all learners have the opportunity to learn and work in a safe and understanding environment where staff work together to create a positive and warm comfortable setting.
In return the successful SEND Teaching Assistant/LSA will receive:
* A great rate of pay
* An opportunity to work within a supportive and caring school
* Fantastic prospects of further long term work
* A high level of support provided by your dedicated SEND consultant
* The opportunity to make a genuine difference to learning and development of pupils within the school
Monarch Education has been working with schools across the south-west, in particular Somerset and Bristol for over 8 years and has built up an excellent reputation for putting our staff first. The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our learning support and teaching staff and this is evident when they speak to our staff.
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please send your CV along with a short covering letter describing why you would be perfect for the role to email@example.com, once received we aim to come back to you within 48 hours of submission. Alternatively please call 0121 272 8667 for more information.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.