Day to Day Supply Teachers
Day to Day Supply Teachers - Birmingham and Solihull
Monarch Education are working closely with a range of schools across the Birmingham and Solihull area to find Day to Day Supply Teachers to work within their primary schools. This role will involve working with children across EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage), KS1 AND KS2. We are looking for people for an ASAP start on a daily basis to cover absence's and leave's throughout these schools.
The ideal candidate for this role will be confident in / hold the following:
- Guiding children throughout their Early Years Learning and Development.
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Maintaining classroom discipline in line with the school discipline policy.
- Supporting student's as they undertake tasks/work in line with the National Curriculum Policies.
- Have a real passion for teaching and adopt different methods of teaching to each child's needs.
- Have experience of working in the Primary School setting.
- Building rapport between yourself and the pupils.
- Creating fun and engaging lessons for the pupil's.
- Ability to engage with parent's to keep track of their child's progress.
Monarch Education are working closely with a range of Birmingham and Solihull based schools school to find the ideal effective candidate's for these roles.
Your application will be subject to an enhanced DBS and two references, so it is essential that you have previous experience of working in an Education setting.
School Location: Across Birmingham and Solihull Minimum Qualification Required: UK Teaching qualification or equivalent
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Primary School