HLTA/Cover Supervisors Required
Monarch Education is a recruitment organisation looking to recruit HLTA's and Cover Supervisors for a city Centre School for September 2021.
The duties within the role will include;
- Working with teachers to plan and prepare lessons including evaluating work and students' progress
- Cooperating with teachers, pupils and other support staff within the school
- Working with a child's strengths and weaknesses to support their development and progress
- Helping create and maintain a safe learning environment which supports the learning of all pupils
- Identifying the needs of individuals and groups within the class, taking note of individual education plans and liaising with the SENCO as required
- Assisting the class teacher with curriculum and learning activities
- Providing progress, achievement and behavioural feedback on pupils
- Covering PPA and in the absence of a Class Teacher
You must have:
- Minimum of Level 4 relating to childcare
- Previous experience of working across year groups
- Previous experience of covering PPA
- Be familiar with lesson plans, IEP targets and learning objectives
At Monarch Education we will strive to always accommodate and support you whilst you work with us. We will endeavour to process your registration as swiftly as possible, so we can get you out to work as soon as possible. You will have a dedicated consultant who will be available to you, to look after and assist you with any questions or concerns.
At Monarch Education we are committed in safeguarding and promoting the interests and welfare of the children, and we expect all our staff to help share this commitment with us. Every job role offered is contingent on a valid DBS and the provision of two valid and satisfactory references.
If you are interested in this job, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Primary School