Year 2 Teacher Required
A school in central Birmingham are looking for a full time experienced Year 2 Teacher to start in September 2021 for the full academic year. This role has the potential to lead to a permanent contract.
The successful applicant will:
- Preferably have experience in Talk for Write
- Be confident teaching and delivering Phonics interventions
- Be confident with the Year 2 Curriculum
- Inspire pupils with an enthusiasm for and a love of learning
- Encourage pupils to be actively involved in the learning process and in reviewing their own progress
- Ensure that you record and report on the learning needs and progress of pupils
- Work with other teachers and teaching assistants to secure co-ordinated outcomes
- Use data to inform future planning
- Ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet the varying learning needs of your class
- Maintain a positive ethos and core values of the school
- Demonstrate a high standard of classroom management
- Plan for and organise a stimulating classroom environment
- Relevant Teaching Qualification (QTS)
To apply please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website https://monarcheducation.co.uk/
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Primary School