Nursery Practitioner - Solihull
Monarch Education are an Education Recruitment Agency who specialise in placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Practitioners etc. in their ideal roles throughout many educational settings. Monarch Education are currently working alongside a Nursery in the Solihull area to find a Nursery Practitioner to work part time from September until the end of the academic year.
The hours will be:
Mon, Tue & Thursday: 7am - 12pm
Wednesday: 12pm - 6pm
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work alongside colleagues and parents / guardians to promote a positive and engaging environment for all children in their care.
To be considered for this role you must hold / be confident in the following:
- Ideally hold a Level 3 or equivalent qualification within the educational / childcare setting
- You must be experienced in supporting children throughout a primary educational environment
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of the Primary National Curriculum
- Must ensure that all trust policies are properly implemented
- Encouraging learning and development through play and teaching
- Able to create a secure environment
- Enable children to build their literacy, language and numeracy skills
- Build and maintain a relationship of trust with all children in their care
- Promote the Early Stages of Development of every child
School Location: Solihull Accessibility: Easily accessible on Public Transport / Onsite Parking
Your application will be subject to an enhanced DBS and two references, so it is essential that you have previous experience of working in an Education Setting.
If you consider yourself to be the ideal candidate for this position please contact us on 0121 272 8665 or via email at Shannon.email@example.com
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Early Years