Full Time Year 1 Teacher
Full Time Year 1 Teacher - Solihull
Monarch Education are an Education Recruitment Agency who specialise in placing Teachers and Teaching Assistants in their ideal roles. Monarch Education are currently working alongside Primary School in the Solihull Area to find a Primary Teacher to work full time with a Year One Class from Easter until the end of the academic year.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work alongside the Year One Class to promote a positive and engaging setting for all pupils and support them through their Early Stages of Development.
The ideal candidate for this role will hold / be confident in the following:
- It is essential that you hold QTS
- Experienced in supporting Primary pupils in an educational environment
- Must have a sense of understanding and accept new challenges each day with patience
- Adopting different methods of teaching for the pupils - through the planning and delivery of fun and engaging lessons
- Must be a Team Player with a drive for raising standards and high ambition for their pupils
- Must have a strong knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
- Have the ability to establish constructive relationships with your pupils
- Committed to improving that standards pf the pupils whilst also helping them to raise their attainments
School Location: Solihull Accessibility: Easily accessible on Public Transport / Onsite Parking
Your application will be subject to an enhanced DBS and two references, so it is essential that you have previous experience of working an Education Setting.
If you consider yourself to be the ideal candidate for this position please contact us on 0121 272 8665 or via email at Shannon.email@example.com
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us
- Primary School