I am recruiting for 4, resilient and dynamic, Teaching Assistants to work in a beautiful, special educational needs school in The Forest area of Gloucestershire. The school offers a highly rewarding environment environment to work in, accommodating the need to support either primary or secondary aged pupils, with Autism and Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities. The opportunities are full-time and all immediate starts. The working hours are, Monday- Friday, 08:45-15:45.
Whilst working at the school, your duties would be working to support your pupils with their educational health care plan. You attentive but pro-active in your approach to managing your pupils welfare, whilst reinforcing the the boundaries and structure of the health care plan, all whilst working on 1:1 basis.
The headteacher of the school is keen to meet suitable candidates for trial periods immediately. This with the view that all roles could go permanent.
Benefits of registering with Monarch Education:
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a dedicated consultant
- Guaranteed pay scheme*
- Higher rates of pay than our competitors
- Personal Accident insurance cover
- A crown commercial services provider
- Discounts vouchers available in big retailers
- Access to a portal which offer savings in 7 supermarkets for your weekly shop
- Fuel card that provides 20p off the pump
- 24/7 GP helpline
- Access to our exclusive online CPD courses and additional training
- Up to £200 referral scheme*
- You must have experience working in schools or have worked with children
- Support/Care worker experience
- Able to attend an interview with the school
About Monarch Education
Monarch Education is a national education recruitment agency, specialising in finding qualified teaching and non-teaching staff in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools. We pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our staff, schools and Multi-Academy Trusts.
If you are interested in this role and believe you are a good match, please apply today or call us and ask for Ali on 01179382100 for more information.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.