Learning Support Assistant
Job title: SEND Learning Support Assistant
Location: Wolverhampton, Birmingham
Pay: £80 - £90 per day
Start: Immediate start
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of young people? Are you open to new experiences and opportunities?
Monarch Education are an Education Recruitment Agency who specialise in placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Practitioners and SEN Support staff in their ideal roles across many educational settings.
Monarch Education are currently working with a multi-academy trust in the Walsall area who are looking for a primary SEND learning support assistant
Some of the tasks of the role may include:
- Assisting with classroom management
- Behaviour management
- Working in small groups
- Offering 1:1 support to students
About the school:
- Supportive, friendly school with lots of opportunities to progress
- Pupils have a range of needs
- Pupil centred, friendly learning environment
The ideal candidate for this role will hold / be confident in the following:
- Experienced in a SEMH /EBD/ SEN Setting
- 1-1 experience
- Be confident working in primary or secondary age groups
- Provide support to the children with their learning, physical or behavioural difficulties
- Hold a friendly and positive approach to your work ethic
- Ideally you would hold a Level 2 or 3 within the Education or Childcare setting; however we will also accept candidates with extensive experience in Special Needs
- Being able to build a good rapport with teachers and children alike
Why choose us?
- £100 recommend a friend scheme*
- Guaranteed Work Scheme
- Help with CV writing
- Safeguarding course paid for by us
- DBS application fee refund after 12 days through Monarch
- No hidden fees
Accessibility: Easily accessible on Public Transport
Your application will be subject to an enhanced child only DBS and two educational references, so it is essential that you have previous experience of working in an Education Setting.
If you consider yourself to be the ideal candidate for this position please contact us on 0121 272 8713 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Early Years, Further Education, Primary School, School Support, SEND, Secondary School, Teaching Assistants