Monarch Education are working with a Primary School in the Handsworth area of Birmingham, who are looking for an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant to work Full Time alongside pupils across Key Stage 2.
The school requires an experienced Teaching assistant on Monday - Friday basis until the end of the academic year, who would be able to supervise both children and manage any difficulties that may arise in a professional and calming manner. The school, and Monarch, are able to offer an ASAP start to this role.
This role will be based various classrooms across Key Stage 2 and the candidate must be confident in the following:
- Must be experienced across the Primary Setting
- Ideally hold a Level 3 or equivalent qualification working in Childcare or Education
- Working well under pressure
- Using their initiative to promote positive reinforcement - not only with both children but throughout the entire classroom and school
- Must have a sense of understanding and accept new challenges each day with patience
- Have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Prepare learning materials suited to each child based on their preferred way of learning
- Adapting different methods of support according to the needs of each child
- Be able to support both children's Physical, Social and Emotional Welfare's
- Providing personal care to the children
Your application will be subject to an enhanced DBS and two references, so it is essential that you have previous experience of working in an Education setting.
School Location: Handsworth / Birmingham Minimum Qualification Required: Level 3 Qualification working in Childcare or Education. Accessibility: Easily accessible on Public Transport
If you consider yourself to be the ideal candidate for this position please contact us on 0121 272 8665 or via email at Shannon.email@example.com
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Primary School