SEND Teaching Assistant
Monarch Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a client Primary school in Acocks Green for for Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant. The role involves working on a 1:1 basis with a pupil in year 1 and in year 3, both with complex needs, Autism/ASD. This is a full-time role Monday to Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm
The school based in the area of Acocks Green, B27 are seeking a candidate who has;
- A real passion for working with children, particularly those with special educational needs (SEN).
- Experience working with pupils with Special education needs (SEN)
- Good knowledge of the Curriculum
- Previous experience working in KS1 and KS2
- A flexible, proactive, effective working approach.
- An understanding of how children learn and be able to support their development, across curriculum and with personal skills
- Hold a level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent.
- A caring, patient and nurturing nature.
This position is to start immediately on a long term basis for the successful applicant.
To apply please send your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website https://monarcheducation.co.uk/
Affinity Workforce Solutions and Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list. This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Monarch Education operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Primary School